To comply with Government guidelines. We will continue to make sure that everyone’s safety remains our top priority and we will respect the fact that people have varying circumstances and concerns about Covid-19.
New enquiries for property valuations and viewings are currently extremely high now that we are able arrange both physical and virtual appointments. The considerable pent-up demand seen during lockdown has generated extra levels of activity in the Staffordshire housing market and we are delighted to be very busy!
• Our office is not yet open to the public, except for essential appointments by prior arrangement.
• Only potential buyers in a strong buying position – i.e.: those who are Under Offer or immediately financially able to facilitate a purchase - will be able to have a 'physical' viewing of a property unless there are extenuating circumstances. ‘Casual’ viewings will not be encouraged.
• Physical viewers will be subject to a prior risk assessment to ensure that they are not vulnerable or displaying symptoms. In the first instance, if possible, we will do our very best to arrange a 'virtual' viewing by video or internet link.
• Viewers will be asked to provide and wear appropriate PPE at the viewing.
• Viewings will be restricted to 2 people from any one household.
• All parties to abide by social distancing at all times.
• For property valuation requests, we will continue to offer a virtual service initially and, following an initial discussion, we can then agree if it is appropriate and safe for us to carry out a physical property inspection.
Our staff are set up to work very effectively from home in order to continue to provide you with the highest levels of service. Please call us on 01782 617343 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Stay Alert, Control the Virus, Save Lives
Take care, The Heywoods Team