Heywoods Update: Covid-19
- Our office is not yet open to the public, except for essential appointments by prior arrangement.
- Only potential buyers in a strong buying position – i.e.: those who are Under Offer or immediately financially able to facilitate a purchase - will be able to have a 'physical' viewing of a property unless there are extenuating circumstances. ‘Casual’ viewings will not be encouraged.
- Physical viewers will be subject to a prior risk assessment to ensure that they are not vulnerable or displaying symptoms. In the first instance, if possible, we will do our very best to arrange a 'virtual' viewing by video or internet link.
- Viewers will be asked to provide and wear appropriate PPE at the viewing.
- Viewings will be restricted to 2 people from any one household.
- All parties to abide by social distancing at all times.
- For property valuation requests, we will continue to offer a virtual service initially and, following an initial discussion, we can then agree if it is appropriate and safe for us to carry out a physical property inspection.
Although our office is closed to the general public, a few of our staff are set up to work very effectively from home in order to continue to provide you with the highest levels of service. All phone lines and e-mail addresses are fully operational, and we are committed to helping you move.
Contact our office: Newcastle – 01782 617343
Sales enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lettings enquiries: email@example.com
Stay Alert, Control the Virus, Save Lives